lauantai 4. lokakuuta 2008

Manuelilla menee hyvin ja hän lähettää siunaustoivotuksia

Dear Esa, Dear Ralf. I trust that you are keeping well. The evangelistic campaign with Pastor Mark Finley came to an end last we. We praise the Lord that on the Sabbath more than 800 people were baptized and many others wanted to be baptized. We did the translation, for the Portuguese speaking countries. I do not know how I could coupe with the speed of Pastor Finley. It was because of the prayers of all of you, and I thank you very much. In fact we felt God at work. It was a historical event in South-Africa dominated by secularism, crime, etc. God really wants his kingdom to be full of us. What we need is to be ready always. Now I will be back to my studies in order to close the last block of studies and start the last one. I am sending you a set of pictures of Jesus

Ivonemn kuvat
that Ivone, my wife, got from a friend, which a felt so touching.

May the Good Lord be with you and your families.

Yours truly,

Manuel

Ei kommentteja: